Stock Market holiday Calender 2021
Want to know about the Stock Market functioning today? What are the BSE and NSE Holiday List for the year 2021? Trading hours? Stock Market in India open today? List of trading holidays?
Look no more! StockHaat has compiled for you a BSE/NSE Stock Trading Holidays List 2021.
|1||January 26,2021||Tuesday||Republic Day|
|4||April 02,2021||Friday||Good Friday|
|5||April 14,2021||Wednesday||Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti|
|6||April 21,2021||Wednesday||Ram Navami|
|7||May 13,2021||Thursday||Id-Ul-Fitr (Ramzan ID)|
|8||July 21,2021||Wednesday||Bakri Id|
|10||September 10,2021||Friday||Ganesh Chaturthi|
|12||November 04,2021||Thursday||Diwali-Laxmi Pujan*|
|14||November 19,2021||Friday||Gurunanak Jayanti|
The holidays falling on Saturday / Sunday are as follows:
Sr. No Date Day Description
1 April 25,2021 Sunday Mahavir Jayanti
2 May 01,2021 Saturday Maharashtra Day
3 August 15,2021 Sunday Independence Day
4 October 02,2021 Saturday Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti
5 December 25,2021 Saturday Christmas
*Muhurat Trading will be conducted on Thursday, November 04, 2021.
Timings of Muhurat Trading shall be notified subsequently.
1. Stock Market in India functions on all weekdays i.e. from Monday to Friday
NSE / BSE Opening Time: 09:15 AM IST | NSE / BSE Closing Time: 3:30 PM IST
2. There are also different Settlement holidays, which may or may not be different from the Trading Holidays.
3. The above stated holidays are valid for segments like Capital Market, F& O and Currency. Since the Commodity market functions in two shifts, the holiday for them is different than the above.
4. It’s a auspicious believe of the common traders to be trading on the Muhurat Timings in Diwali. ( we will keep you updated )
5. The Exchanges declare the trading holidays a month before the start of new year.
Plan your holidays well! Happy Holidays!s